Science Technology, Math and Engineering: the future of america
EQ: How best can an organization like FIRST keep students K-12 interested STEM?

Monday, October 14, 2013

Research and Working EQ

1.  What is your working EQ?
What is the most important factor in winning a FIRST tech challenge?

2.  What is a possible answer to your working EQ? Please write the answer in thesis format.  
  • One of the most important factors in winning a FIRST tech Challenge is communication with all members and willingness to cooperate and listen.

3.  What is the most important source you have used that has helped you come up with an answer to your working EQ? 
My most important source that i've used have been my mentor as well as my meetings with my team. The second most important source would have to be the resource site of the competition. They have pushed me to believe that team work is the highest priority in this game.
4.  Who is your mentor, or where are you volunteering, and how does what you are doing relate to your working EQ?
My mentor is Joseph Uken who is with the Cal Poly Engineering and Robotics Club. He is also running the robotics club with iPoly and i'm in the club which makes it pertinent to my EQ. My EQ revolves around our group based robotics project and it involves many aspects of engineering and mechanical work.

No comments:

Post a Comment