Science Technology, Math and Engineering: the future of america
EQ: How best can an organization like FIRST keep students K-12 interested STEM?

Sunday, June 1, 2014

End of the Senior Project

This is it. We're done. The senior project and the senior year has been one of the greatest most educating years of my life. I would like to thank my mentors and my mentorship as well as the iPoly robotics team for dealing with me. Now I'm going to continue what i did in robotics and become a mechanical systems engineer. I want to continue to do what i learned this year and when i make it, i'm going to remember the days here. I'm going to remember the teachers, I'm going to remember the iPoly robotics team for sure, and im going to remember the days when i kept my graduation robe hung on the wall after i finished my senior presentation because i knew i made it. Thank you for the wonderful experience iPoly.

No comments:

Post a Comment